Lotus Feet Wellness Body-Mind-Spirit

channeled messages

Forum Home > Predictions > predictions

lotusfeettarot
Site Owner

Hi to all members. I have taken the challenge to post some predictions on various topics from time to time. This came to take shape as i had in the past made some comments and predictions to close friend or clients but have now decided to make some of them available to "Jo Public". It is a challenge, but one that I am looking forward to take.

Right, topic of the time...credit crunch. By now we have all realised that it is more than a credit crunch...it is a full blown recession. My reading on this topic indicates that it will affect the UK more than any other country in Europe and will last for some time, at the very least for the next 2 years. It is not a temporary blip, but it is here to stay. Drastic changes will have to be made at the national level to combat this situation and that will involve a change of government...this appears to be the way forward to get things moving again. By the time we emerge from this crisis, the system, particularly the banking system will have undergone tremendous changes...we will not go back to the way it was in the past. These are difficult times but my reading is that those who will move with the circumstances and with the flow will fare better than those of us who will stick to the old ways. Adaptability is the keyword to success on an individual level.

Francois

--

November 21, 2008 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

naickgg@yahoo.com

Hi Francois

I think you are correct in that people who adapt quickly, will survive the credit crunch.

January 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DRKDULIC@aol.com

perhaps 'capitalistic greed' can no longer exist in the form it has done. The times to come are bound to reflect a new era of humanity at every level. It has to happen. Or else...

January 3, 2009 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lotusfeettarot
Site Owner

DRKDULIC@aol.com at 10:15PM on Jan 03, 2009

perhaps 'capitalistic greed' can no longer exist in the form it has done. The times to come are bound to reflect a new era of humanity at every level. It has to happen. Or else...

it is exactly what is happening...There can be no compromise any more...either we go forward or we will be left out., the choice now rest with every individual...Remember, FREE WILL!!

January 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.