Lotus Feet Wellness Body-Mind-Spirit

channeled messages

Forum Home > Predictions > 2012 What happens?

lotusfeettarot
Site Owner

2012 is fast approaching but what is the significance of this particular year and date (21.12.2012). Most of you would have read or been made aware that the ancient Mayan and other traditions (the Indian Hopis amongst them) devised "perpetual" calender but it ends in 2012. Is this the end of the world? (...it did not happen in 2000 as feared by many).

I thought I would seek guidance from the ancient Chinese oracle, the I-ching and get words of wisdom from its text and see what message it gives about this very significant year. I have asked the YI (short for I-ching) "What will be the impact of the year 2012 for humanity?"

Hexagram 49 was drawn with changing line at 1 and 4 giving rise to hexagram 39.

Let us examine 49 called KO, which translate into "CHANGE", "REVOLUTION". The main message of KO is of significant change. It concerns cycles and changes brought about by those different cycles. The hexagram also speak of significant change in attitude. The hexagram indicates that because these changes are cyclical, we have to accept them, it is futile to fight them. The analogy here is that of the change of seasons and how we have to adapt, in this case of huge change in a particular cycle of evolution and particularly spirituality. The key words for KO are transformation and radical change. it is time to give up the old and make way for the new, so to speak. Humanity is on the brink of making a quantum leap. The original ancient text associates this process with animals moulting and shedding their skins or fur completely. So what can we make out of this message. Well, to my mind (and other people as well) 2012 will be the trigger for a huge shift and rise in consciousness and a complete change from the way we live. The old establishments will be challenged...this process has already begun with the collapse of the banking system...and I will also refer you to one of my early write up on this subject which you can find on this same forum...The banking system is just the beginning, other outdated and "corrupt" systems will fall by the wayside. Many people will agree that this process of transformation and cleansing has started some years back already but the YI seems to indicates that it will culminate in this particular year and perhaps more so on that particular date...perhaps?

Changing line at number one indicates that change is now inevitable, there is no viable alternative.Changing line at 4 indicates that changes are quite profound. The main message in line 4 is of right moral codes and right ethics. Again to me it sends a message of the "corrupt" being exposed and phased away. what is corrupt in this world...well if we are honest, quite many things...the banking system, governments blind to the ecological disaster we are heading for, overproduction based on greed, man made religions instilling fear and separation amongst their followers, ...and i will let the reader complete this list with their own additions (please let me know by taking part in this chat).

It is quite a challenge for humanity, no doubt but we must go with the flow. Will every one of us on this planet be part of this huge transformation? perhaps not, as there will always be the old guard clinging on to the old ways and not willing to move on...but for humanity as such we are due for a huge "kick up the backside" but it is all for the best and is a hugely positive and progressive process. As the snake sheds its skin when it "grows", so does humanity right now...a rebirth really...much more can be said of course. i will add a comment on the rising hexagram (39) in the next few days...i will also attempt at some stage to analyse this event through the science of numerology.

September 11, 2009 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mihail Tanase

Well, some people say that the world order will change, some people say that something similiar to the ice age will come, some people don't know what to say and they are waiting. My personal opinion is that we took too much from the nature and we didn't give back anything, so we kinds deserve it. Now we will have to wait and see what is happeneing, but even so, we did it with our own hands.

--

forex rebellion

forex signals

fomc

binary options

October 26, 2009 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lotusfeettarot
Site Owner

Just a quick feedback and addition on this topic. I had the opportunity recently to have a Future Life Progression session done on me recently and what came to light , I feel , is relevant to this topic. The main message and "vision" that came through during this session is that within 3 to 4 years from now, lots of people will be ardently seeking a "higher knowledge" and try to make sense of their life. There has always been seekers in this world, people who genuinely want to know the TRUTH and want to "ascent" but the momentum is now gaining pace, at a tremendous speed. It feels as if 2012 is a date by which the majority of humanity has to ascent and raise their vibrations. What surprised me most in this "vision" is the sheer number of people wanting to ascent and this in the next 3 to 4 years, corresponding to this date...2012. There are many lightworkers already busy and helping in this task but the feeling was that it may not be enough to deal with the sheer volume and number of people needing help and guidance at this time.

Unfortunately, Holywood has been at it again with a film called 2012, mainly geared at frightening people about the events. Well, rest assured that the scenario CAN be quite different, if we all calm down, meditate, raise our vibrations and work with the new energies. Please see a previous topic in this site about Mother Earth vibrations and related info.

I will be posting a link on the home page about F.L.P and what it can do for you as well as a link to Anna Martin, one of the practitionner of this technique.

November 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

WELL, WE ALSO have October 10, 2010.  What will happen on that date?

July 12, 2010 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.